Can you learn how to be a bolder communicator in just 5 minutes? The answer is, "yes"! And that's not all...
Join AWT on October 11, 2022 for Five Minutes of Fame, a fun and fast-paced collection of 5 minute talks, bringing you valuable insight into themes like managing leaders, personal branding, running effective meetings, and more.
Learn from entrepreneurs and pros in higher education and the private sector as they present TWENTY slides in just FIVE minutes on a topic of their choosing (similar to Ignite Talks).
Current topics include:
- "How Leaders Hold People Accountable" by Kristin Robertson, Professional EOS Implementer®, CEO of Brio Leadership
- "It Isn't Enough To Know Your Worth, Personal Branding Matters" by Trisha Stacey, Technology Procurement at Sysco
- "Your Network Is Your Net Worth" by Misha Shah, COO of Think Latitude
- "Use Your Outside Voice: Why Bold Communication is Essential to Thrive" by Paula Shepherd, Global ICF Certified Communications + Leadership Coach
- "Measuring the ROI of Relationships (ROR)" by Marco A. Sanchez Jr., EOS® Relationship Manager at Traction Tools
- "The Importance of Looking Within When Navigating Change" by Zeina Kronfol, Founder and CEO of Sea Rock Coaching
You'll also get to network with other AWT members and learn about volunteer opportunities with our benefiting organization, Code2College. Plus, one lucky attendee will win an annual membership to AWT!
Register today to secure your spot for an evening of learning, networking and philanthropy.