Join AWT, in person, for our annual May Mentoring Event!
At this year's May Mentoring Event attendees will get to participate in two - fifteen minute group sessions, each lead by one of our 6 amazing mentors.
With 6 different topics and mentors to choose from, this is an event you will not want to miss! Which 2 will you choose?
- The importance of mentorship: how to be, find, and maintain successful mentorships with Janice Omadeke, CEO and Founder of The Mentor Method.
- Being successful in a start-up environment with Vivian Chu, CTO and Co-Founder of Diligent Robotics.
- Jumping into Web3: Crypto, Blockchains, Defi and more with Adam McCombs, VP of Tech Solutions at Vertalo.
- Navigating being a successful female in a male-dominated field. Nivi Baral, VP and Head of Software development at 2K.
- Create meaningful goals and dreams for each season in life with Andrea Barto, Director of Engineering at Wellsky.
- Tips for creating a killer resume with Patrick Waites, Co-founder of Coltech Global.
Doors will open at 5:30 with the event starting at 6, come early and enjoy the happy hour drinks and snack while you do a little networking.
This year's event will take place at The Capital Factory
located in Omni Austin Hotel, 701 Brazos St., Austin, TX.
Click here for information on parking.
Sponsored by: Coltech
Modern Technology Staffing Partner
We focus on scaling technology teams and delivering programs globally. With custom and bespoke solutions, our unique take on partnering enables us to deliver results to strategic and tactical challenges onshore, nearshore & offshore. From a recruitment heritage, we are spearheading the new generation of outcome-based solution providers.