Covid-19 has changed our lives, giving us an opportunity to pause and reflect on what we truly want. If the last 6 months have inspired you to pursue your passions and make your own decisions, this is the session for you!
This session will teach you:
1. How to quit your job (if you haven’t already)
2. How to Stand on your own 2 feet (once you’ve quit your job)
3. How to Find your purpose as a Non-Nine-to-Fiver™
Please bring a notebook and a pen and be prepared to focus in on the keys to learning these essential "How To's" so you can start taking the necessary actions that will lead you to doing purposeful independently employed work on your own terms!
This interactive talk is for you if:
· You know you are not meant for the 9-5
· You are ready to pursue your Non-Nine-to-Five purpose
· You resonate with being independently employed/self-employed/an entrepreneur
For over 6.5 years, Jen Shultz, Founder of The Non-Nine-to-Five™ has been educating and coaching Non-Nine-to-Fivers on exactly how to leave your 9-5 despite any personal difficulties you may be facing, find your Non-Nine-to-Five purpose, and become independently employed.
Jen's mission is to empower people to step into purposeful work.
Jen holds a BA in Communication (University at Albany), MA in Special & General Education (New York University) and is a certified professional coach through iPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching).
Jen invites you to visit www.thenonninetofive.com to claim your FREE copy of The #1 Step to Staying with your Business Mission e-book.